Premium Cat Boarding in Folsom, CA
Folsom Dog Resort also offers the area's premier cat boarding experience. Our feline guests enjoy the most comfortable accommodations. Our loving and attentive staff is specifically trained to care for the unique needs of our guests and we are here to ensure their health and happiness during their stay at our resort.
Cat Boarding Accommodations and Amenities
Cat boarding at Folsom is not your typical kennel experience. Our goal is to provide at least the same level of care that your cat experiences at home
- While your cat is with us, s/he will enjoy a private, temperature-controlled indoor room, soft bedding, and attention from our devoted staff.
- Your cat will be treated like family and enjoy the comforts of home in his/her own serene, cozy room, away from dogs.
- Our Cat Condos include a private litter box and are large enough to accommodate up to two guests from the same family.
- We serve a premium holistic, all-natural cat food, however, highly encourage you to bring your cat's preferred food; we just ask that you bag and label each serving separately.
- Each guest receives a 5 point daily wellness check (monitoring consumption, elimination, eye clarity, coat and personality).
- And, we are very convenient--just 1 mile off of Highway 50 on Blue Ravine Road in Folsom, CA.
Playtime is the Cat's Meow
We know every cat is unique, so we've created stimulating activities to ensure cats are happy and healthy during their stay with us. Whether your cat loves to climb or just needs belly rubs to make her purr, we have options the make any cat meow.
- Lap time
- Climbing wall play
- Disco ball light play
- Story Time
- Supervised Play
- Seasonal Treats
We feed a holistic, all-natural grain free cat food. Because cats can sometimes be finicky, we recommend that you provide your cat’s regular food. We ask that you package each serving separately in sealed bags. if you do not package each serving separately a small service charge may apply. If you your pet is an special diet we can usually accommodate any special requirements.
To ensure the health and safety of all the pets that stay with us we require that your cat’s Rabies and feline distemper (FVRCP) vaccinations are current. When you book your reservation, we will call your vet and ask them to fax your cat’s records to us. Our fax number is 916-985-8693