Dog Boarding Convenient to Sacramento, CA
Worry-free Dog Boarding Convenient to Sacramento, CA
We are not just a typical dog kennel or dog boarding facility in Folsom, CA. We are a full-fledged dog resort located near Sacramento! Just a 20-minute drive outside of Sacramento, we are the perfect place to take your pet outside of the city. The entire staff at Folsom Dog Resort understands your pets are part of your family. Our team is specially trained to provide your pets with caring and compassionate attention to make their stay happy and comfortable. Our dog boarding facility offers:
- Safe, clean, healthy and comfortable overnight accommodations for all dog breeds
- Over 12,000 square feet of outdoor play area (the only one in the Sacramento region)
- Climate-controlled facilities and 24×7 video surveillance
- Outdoor elimination areas
- Numerous daily activity options
Dog-Friendly Restaurants in Sacramento
Did you know there are dog-friendly restaurants in Sacramento? Check out some examples here:
- Cornerstone Restaurant: 2330 J St, Sacramento, CA
- Paesanos: 1806 Capitol Ave, Sacramento, CA
- Scott’s Seafood Grill & Bar: 4800 Riverside Blvd., Sacramento, CA
- The Shack: 5201 Folsom Blvd, Sacramento, CA
Dog Parks in Sacramento
Sacramento has some amazing dog parks! See examples below:
- North Natomas Regional Dog Park: 2501 New Market Drive, Sacramento, CA,
- Jacinto Creek Dog Park: 8600 West Stockton Boulevard, Sacramento, CA
- Partner Dog Park: 5699 S Land Park Dr., Sacramento, CA
- Sutter’s Landing Dog Park: 20 28th Street, Sacramento, CA
Dog Training Outside of Sacramento, CA
- Does your furry friend walk calmly while on a leash?
- Does he/she jump on you or your friends?
- Does he/she run away when called?
We can help! The Folsom Dog Resort & Training Center’s team of certified dog trainers, led by Jason Davis, “The Dog Guy®,” uses a unique, positive, and proven system that has helped thousands of dog owners in the Sacramento area. The Folsom Dog Resort & Training Center’s training systems are recommended by leading veterinarians and our clients in a formal survey. Our award winning system is designed to do three things:
- Teach dogs to obey verbal commands through a positive approach
- Teach how to maintain a dog’s positive behaviors, and even improve them over time
- Ensure that the training “sticks” through ongoing support and coaching
What Our Clients Are Saying
“We’ve done lots of training, but the philosophy of FDR really clicked for us. Thinking of walks as ‘P.E’ really made a difference for us and Molly. We all get a mental workout. Thanks for everything!” – Jenny M., Sacramento, CA
In order to design a personally tailored program for your Sacramento Dog Training needs, we offer a Free Evaluation at our facility where you can meet with one of our training specialists. Our facility is only 20 minutes away from Sacramento. We offer weekday and Saturday morning evaluation appointments. Click here to learn more about our dog training programs. We look forward to meeting you and your dog!
“Samantha has done so well with all the training. All staff are friendly and professional. Thank you for all your help!” – Sue N., Sacramento, CA
Doggie Daycare a Short Drive from Sacramento, CA
Do you worry about your dog while you are away at work? Bring your dog here for Sacramento doggie daycare and your pet will receive the optimum amount of play and exercise each day. The Folsom Dog Resort & Training Center is the only doggie daycare facility in the Sacramento region with over 12,000 square feet of outdoor play area. Click here to learn more about our doggie daycare options. Day care rates are as low as $23.00 per day.
Directions to Folsom Dog Resort from the California State Capitol Museum – Sacramento, CA
- Begin at the California State Capitol Museum on 1315 10th St, Sacramento, CA
- Head south on 11th St toward N St O St Alley
- Take the 3rd right onto P St
- Keep left at the fork to continue toward CA-99 S
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-80/US-50/CA-99/San Francisco/Fresno and merge onto CA-99 S
- Merge onto CA-99 S/I-80BUS E
- Continue onto US-50 E
- Take the Folsom Blvd. Exit
- Turn Left onto Folsom Blvd.
- Turn Left onto Blue Ravine Rd