The Folsom Dog Resort is the most award-winning and veterinarian-recommended dog boarding and dog training facility in the Folsom area.
We know that choosing a trustworthy pet care provider or facility is an important decision. We appreciate price is certainly one consideration. Our Standard/Basic Overnight Lodging starts as low as $30 per night. Call us today to understand what is uniquely included in our amazing standard, comfy, secure care and why leading veterinarians recommend our award-winning facility above other providers. Rates are subject to change based on season and availability.
We hope you agree, in addition to price, there are other important considerations when choosing a safe and happy place for your pet, including:
- Reliability: We have a reliable staff to ensure all of our guests are well cared for. Let’s face it, from time to time, an individual you entrust to take care of your pet may get sick, have a family situation arise, have transportation issues due to serious weather… Because we are a full-time pet care business, we make special accommodations to ensure we always have trained staff to care for our guests.
- Security & Safety Protocols: You'll have peace of mind knowing that your pet is well cared for in an impeccably clean, caring and secure home-away-from-home. Unlike a home environment, our facility was built with pets in mind. We continuously invest in the proper training, equipment and protocols to keep our facility super clean and your pet safe while in our care. This includes secure fencing, fire prevention, proper ventilation, training to understand and reading pet’s body language, basic pet first aid, vaccine requirements.
- Comfort: Your pet will enjoy the ultimate in comfort and pampering. (Soft bedding, soothing music..)
- Professional Care: Our staff has been trained in the most updated and important pet care training.
- Wellness Checks: Wellness checks are performed throughout the day and pets are monitored by our full team of trained, pet care professionals. (This is in stark contrast to pet checkers that come in just 2 or 3X a day for minutes per visit.)
- Activities: Rather than including a one-size fits all approach to activities, we realize each pet parent knows their pet best, so you can choose the right amount and type of activity for your pet. Our facility also gives dogs the opportunity to socialize and play with other dogs—SAFELY! Call us today to customize your pet’s activity options and learn about our discounted activity packages.
- Licensed Business: We are committed and follow all the local and state requirements. Outside agencies are designed to regulate good, quality care. These standards are designed to give you extra peace of mind that your pet is being cared for by professionals in a secure environment. This is not our hobby but our career and passion. We are committed to sustaining a viable community business to provide high quality pet care.
- Availability: As the leading pet care provider in our area, The Folsom Dog Resort & Training Center often has limited availability, especially during busy travel and holiday seasons. We encourage you to speak with one of our reservation specialists as soon as possible.