Effective Date: 8/31/2013
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
If you do nothing during your visit to our web site but browse or download information, we may automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address and domain name used but not the email address. The Internet Protocol address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer. We use the Internet Protocol Address to direct Internet traffic to you;
- The type of browser and operating system you used and your connection speed;
- The date and time you visited this site;
- The web pages or services you accessed at this site; and
- The web site you visited prior to coming to this web site.
The information we may automatically collect or store would be used to improve the content of our web services and to help us understand how people are using our services. We analyzes our web analytics to continually improve the value of the materials available on our site. Our web site analytics are not personally identifiable, and we make no attempt to link them with the individuals that browse our site.
If during your visit to our site you participate in a survey, fill in and send an online form or reservation, or send an email, the following additional information will be collected:
- E-mail correspondence: The e-mail address and contents of the e-mail;
- Forms and Surveys: Any information you volunteered in response to the form or survey.
The information collected may not be limited to text characters and may include audio, video, and graphic information formats you send us.
We also periodically record calls for operational and quality assurance purposes to improve the quality of our phone operations and employees who answer calls. These calls are deleted after 30 days.
We may use your email to respond appropriately. This may be to respond to you, to address issues you identify, to further improve our web site. Form and Survey information would be used for the purpose designated. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access To and Control Over Information
You can review any personal information we collect about you. You may recommend changes to your personal information you believe in error by submitting a written request that credibly shows the error. If you believe that your personal information is being used for a purpose other than what was intended when submitted, you may contact us. In all cases, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We have implemented security measures and systems into the design, implementation and day-to-day operation of our Web site, underlying servers, and networks. We progressively implement new security measures as they become available on the market. Security measures are primarily to identify and/or block unauthorized intrusions, upload or change information or otherwise cause damage to our Web site.
We do not collect sensitive information (such as credit card data) on the website.
We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We partner with another party to provide specific services on this website. Those parties are contracted by us to provide website services and help us process requests. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.